1. What is VNR:
– Short for VISUAL NOVEL READER, do exactly as its name.
– It’ll help you somewhat in reading those moonrunes Visual Novel.
Disclaimer: It’s old (been dropped) so it’s not gonna read all the VNs, and of course, machine translation. But hey, broken english is better than moonrunes, right?
– Using Google Translate, Atlas, LEC, etc… to translate JAPANESE into whatever language you desire. In this tutorial, it’ll be into ENGLISH.
How to Install
1. Where to DOWNLOAD
– Here -> DƠWNLOAD
– Extract file Visual Novel Reader (160403).rar
– RUN Visual Novel Reader with admin priviledges
– A small icon will appear in your taskbar
– Double click it, the spring board will come up. (Ignore those 4 games)
– Run the VN of your choice, in this case, it’ll be Bishoujo Mangekyo VOL 3
– From the Spring Board, click the magnification glass, then follow the images
– Press start, then click the game’s windows
– VNR will accept the game, if it’s the right one.
– Continue as below
– Wait till the NEXT button come up, press it
– Another windows appear
– Run through some dialogue, a few choice will come up, compare them to the in-game text, choose the correct one. (Set dialogue speed in-game to max will be better)
– The encode must be the same, if not, find the correct one
– Drag your mouse to the left side of the game’s windows, set the settings as the image
– All’s done. Run VNR first the next time you want to read some VNs.
A Kiwami Mop
Join our discord just in case you have any question!!!
It's more likely to be answer there.